Saturday, December 7, 2013

My A-Z challenge

I don't know if you're like me but I am quite (almost too) mentally active - even when I'm supposed to be quiet or even sleeping. More than once my husband has said: "You don't know how to rest..." - can't say I disagree because even when I'm sitting quietly, my mind is not that quiet. Exactly a week ago (Saturday night/Sunday morning), as I was trying to sleep, my husband and I had a very quick chat about a website and I started visualizing it.
I started imagining page headers in an alphabetical order and from nowhere I asked myself: 
"Can you create a sentence or string of sentences about God with the all the alphabets?"
 ...then my mind started ticking with what I've called the A-Z challenge - this will not be E-Z.

So I'll start with a few letters and over the next couple of day/weeks, try to complete it...

Amazing
Blessings
Come
Down
Everyday
From
God


This resonates with me because I have a lot to be grateful to God for - I'm sure you do too.
A wise person said: Gratitude is the best attitude and our attitude determines our altitude. Today and everyday, take time to give thanks to God for all He's blessed you and yours with.

Back to our topic: We still have a long way to go...but I won't give up my sleep for it though.

H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Please feel free to take this challenge too and post your sentence of string of sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...